Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Superwoman!!

Most of you who know Rebecca, know that she is a lazy, wife with no direction or motivation. If you really know her, you know that those facts are farther than the truth. She is quite the opposite. She raises three boys, works part-time on top of that, and still finds time to keep up with the rest of the happenings in a day. The last eight days, it has been raining here in some form or another. I have been needing to mow the lawn as soon as the sun was to come out. Well, today was the day. We saw the orange ball in the sky, so the plan was to mow the lawn when I got home. When I arrived home, Rebecca had mowed the lawn while tending to the children all afternoon. I am always so amazed at how she juggles everything. It made my day. She is a great wife and mother and I thought I needed to at least catch her on film to give you a glimpse. Now she has been made fun of before by many for being out in the yard weeding or mowing the lawn in her nice pants and heels. Hey, no complaints here. I was just so glad that the lawn was mowed, I will take it in any form. Anyway, thank you honey for juggling the household so well.

Sincerely,


amazed and dumbfounded

3 comments:

The Cisneros Family said...

Good Job superwoman, I mean Rebecca! Isn't it so cute the little things that make our husbands happy.

Anonymous said...

Rob you may want to look at this picture a little closer. She is trying to mow the bushes and she is also about to mow the dog. LOL. Good job keeping up with the yard Rebecca!

The Cisneros Family said...

Hehe, I was just checking the blog to see if it was updated and realized that the title for it is Superwoman. I didnt even realize that when I posted my comment yesterday- funny!