Saturday, April 25, 2009

Turn 37, go see SEINFELD!!!

Well, the Snelling clan got Rebecca and I tickets to go and see Seinfeld on Friday (last night). Sarah, Josh, Hannah, Reba, and I all went up and had dinner first and then went to see him in action. It was great to see him. He was so funny, it brought me back to the days in college where my roommates and I would sit around and watch him. It was great birthday gift.







We went out to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak house and it was some of the best steak I have ever had. Perfect way to start the night off. We all had a great time.










part of the gift was Rebecca's parents taking care of all four kids. Jacob, Jonah, Noah, and Thomas. They all had a good time too. Thomas just loves being around the boys, because there is always something going on. Noah loves to play with him.









He always laughs at Noah. He pretty much laughs at everyone. He is a very happy child. His parents believe he has some special powers that are yet to be determined. We will see. I myself, would love to be able to fly. That is a whole other story for another time.








It was a great birthday present so thank you again to all of the Snelling clan for a great night out!

Robb

No comments: