Monday, April 06, 2009

Im back!

Well, I'm back safe and sound and wanted to say thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers for the whole family. Came in last night and Rebecca and the kids met me at the airport which was a great welcome home. I was tired, but mostly just physically. Had a wonderful trip that is hard to describe in words. I just put up about 5 pictures and will put up some more when I have some more time later on in the day. For some reason, the picture to your left was a day where I got really dirty but didn't even know it. I don't know what I was doing, but it sure did look bad. It always felt great to shower at the end of the day.



This was the beginning of one of the building sites that my team worked on. It was a 16 x 22 concrete slab that we built the house on. Started from scratch.










This was one of the first places we went to eat after working and the food was incredible. Have to say that I never got sick and the food was incredible. A lot of tortillas and fresh salsa. This was just part of our group.









We did get a free day on Saturday so we did all go to the beach and spent the day relaxing in the sun and doing some body surfing. It was a great way to end things with out group. Thank you to all who supported me on this mission and all of the prayer. I will update with more stories and pictures in a little bit.

Robb

No comments: