Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random pictures

A couple days before Easter, some of the neighborhood kids came over and wanted to have an Easter Egg Hunt 2009. They pulled out tables, brought food, and filled eggs and hid them in the yard. It was fun to see because we didn't do anything to help. They had a great time. It was afterwards, they didn't really feel like cleaning it all up so Rebecca and I cleaned all of it up for them......Not!!






Conversing at the refreshment table.













This was when they were inside filling up all the eggs.












On a completely separate note, Rebecca decided to pull out the back deck, which we had been talking about for three years. Most of you who know Rebecca know that she doesn't wait around for me to start these projects. I love her for it because you never know what you are going to find when you get home. Even Noah got in on some of the action after he had taken his bath. Our kids love hammers in any form.






Rebecca never backs down to hard work, especially when I am standing off on the sidelines taking pictures.











Quick picture taken when the boys came to pick me up at the airport. They were so excited and told me that I wasn't allowed to go away again.











The kids got to the airport a bit early and were hanging out. I am quite surprised that this picture didn't find them on the baggage carousel











Noah and his cousin, Nolan, after baths the weekend before.






1 comment:

Suzanne & Duncan Forbes said...

Way to get things done Rebecca! My kind of girl. I love remodeling stuff - Duncan and I really enjoy doing it together :-)

Great pictures.