Sunday, March 15, 2009

Snow again on March 15h? What's up with that?

We woke up this morning to snow dumping from the heavens. This was not something that was supposed to happen, but in the Northwest, always expect that unexpected. The great thing is, we sit back, drink coffee, and enjoy the down time. Last I checked, we had 4 inches. It is supposed to turn to rain later which will be a welcome sight. We don't want to miss school tomorrow. It is pretty. We were supposed to be at church to volunteer, but that's not going to happen today.




Our first instinct is to try to figure out what to get done in the house, but Rebecca said "Would it be so bad to hang out and enjoy the time." So, I am updating the blog, which has been on the back burner the last two months. Jonah finished out his basketball season with Upwards and he had a great time. It was a great experience for him and I loved coaching his team. He really wants to do it next year.





I leave for Mexico to build houses in about two weeks. Doesn't seem like it is close to spring break at all with the snow coming down. It will be here quickly and I'm not sure I'm ready. I guess all I need is an hour to throw some grubby clothes in a suitcase. Enjoy the other pictures.

No comments: