Sunday, March 15, 2009

Memorial Service in January

My grandmother died in December, but we had her memorial service in January so that as many people could come as possible. We had a great time seeing cousins that we hadn't seen in years due to distance. Here are just some pictures of the family.









Afterwards, we all came back to my parents house and Jacob and Isabelle and Jacob got jiggy with it. They had a great time dancing. We tried not to make a big deal about it or they would have gotten embarrassed and stopped. So we had to hide around the corner and take these pictures.







My Aunt Lynn and her family.













All of the great-grandchildren who made it to the service.












All of the cousins who made it. We are all so much older.












Scott, Stacy and Tom














My cousin Marcy and her husband, Mark.












My mom and her sister and brother. We all had a lot of fun seeing each other which is what my grandmother would have just loved.






No comments: