Sunday, March 15, 2009

Activities on a snowy/windy/rainy/sunny day

We all sat down and played monopoly and no one killed each other which is an incredible thing. Some watched a star wars movie, some played outside in the snow, and all the kids did their reading for the day so that we could relax and get in a conversation. Not a bad day. We decided to go to church at 5 p.m. today instead since we missed this morning. Nice to have so many services.





















I washed the dog with help from Jacob and Noah. I didn't know which was harder to control, the dog or the kids. The dog did great. I was a sweaty, wet, mess when we got done. The bath was long overdue. We dried him all off and he slept for awhile while he dried. Jacob combed him later and then got out his training book and wanted to start in. I love Lego's look on his face as Jacob read.





Lego is thinking, "I guess I will do some of these tricks to make him feel better. I mean he is working hard at it."











I think Lego was wanting me to come and rescue him from the waiting. He is a very patient dog. There ended up being some training, and then Lego was off to sleep again. All and all, it was a nice, relaxing day. Back to work tomorrow. Hope your Sunday was satisfying.

Robb

No comments: