Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to Noah again?







One of the "activities" we had for the party was run and tackle Josh (Sarah's husband). It was a big hit with all of the kids. I am sure anyone of you could rent his services out for any birthday or kids day. they ran after him tackling and he threw the kids in the pool when he was able to grab them. It was great and I think he had fun. I sure know that the kids thought it was great. Who needs party favors and games when you have uncle Josh.



Today we officially had Noah's family 4th birthday. It was the first time we could get together with everyone since getting back from vacation. We had everyone over around 4 p.m. and let the kids play outside in the pool and run around the yard. That seems to hold their attention for a long time. In the picture where they are sitting down in a circle, Jacob is calling out BINGO for all the kids. We decided to take a picture because it is rare to see them all sitting quietly with their age span.
When Rebecca asked Noah what kind of cake he wanted, he said, "A tower cake". Rebecca looked at me and thought, what does that mean. I always think that it is funny because when you ask a child what kind of cake they want, you are kind of asking for it. You never know what you are going to get. Noah tried to describe it to her in detail which just confused her more. It turned out great and it was exactly what he wanted. He is easy to please.
We had a great time with all of the family. Now it seems like at family gathering everyone gets nervous when I pull out the camera because of all the pictures that I take. Also because they know they may end up on the blog. I try to get some funny looking pictures when I can catch people off guard, and I will try to post them as often as we can. Your welcome.
RnR




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Noah....again!!!