Friday, June 15, 2007


Rebecca would kill me, and probably will once she sees this, but I think it speaks to her hard work ethic, and my great camera skills. If you know Rebecca well, you know she doesn't wait around her husband to get home to start a project. She figures it out on her own and has accomplished quite a bit around the house. We pulled out all of the bushes in front of the house and had to rototill the front. She jumped in and started. I think it gave her a sense of power. Last summer, we remodeled the inside of the house, so this year, alot of our time has been spent planting, tearing out, painting the house, putting up shingles, etc. I will get some pictures later once I get more organized. All to say, spring time has been spent taking a lot of advil and talking about our aches and pains. It is all worth it. The picture of the kids in the hot tub is from when we went up to Leavenworth for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. We had a great time. both sets of parents and three dogs came up and we had a great time. By the way, March was the month I welcomed in the age of 35--no big deal!! So for my birthday, Reba allowed me to buy a forest green jeep Wrangler, which I love. It is fun to drive, and hey, i needed a different car anyway. So driving to work now is spent giving the two finger wave to all those other Jeep Wrangler owners out there. Didn't know there was a separate underground society of Jeep owners. I have really enjoyed the car. Until next time.
Robb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has to be the best picture ever! I love it REBA!