Saturday, May 29, 2010

So it's official, I'm a dork!

My left foot has been hurting since last week when I fell out of the recycling can as I was jumping up and down in there trying to make more room. The first three days, it hurt, but I managed. After that, it took it felt alright with a steady stream of advil. Then, the other day, it really became uncomfortable again. I had made an appointment to see my doctor this coming Tuesday, but this morning, it was hurting too much. I went to urgent care hoping to get a "not to worry, there's noting wrong." Instead, they came in after the x-rays and said, "You have a hairline fracture and you need to wear this boot. I have to admit, I was shocked. So, now I am part of the boot world, where people stare and wonder how you hurt yourself. I'm sticking to a skydivng accident instead of falling out of the recycyling can. Pictures to follow at some point in the future.

with my head held low in embarrassment,
Robb

No comments: