Saturday, January 06, 2007

December is over already?

Like always, time seems to fly by and December is the worst. We had a great month of Christmas gatherings with friends and family. The kids had many snow/power outage days at home which made Christmas break that much longer. Christmas seems to get more fun each year as the kids grow up. I am still trying to download some pictures so that you can see first hand the fun and chaos. The weekend after Christmas, we went over to Spokane to visit my brother and sister in law, my sister and her family, and my parents. The kids went intertubing and sledding, bowling, and swimming. We brought in the new year doing a lot of playing. 2006 has been an interesting year. It has been filled with a lot of fun, stress, and hard work. We are looking forward to enjoying our spring and summer, doing lots of work in the yard. This weekend, I tagged along on a leadership conference that Rebecca had for work in Anaheim. We are staying at the Grand California Disney Hotel and it is great. My biggest decision of the day is whether to lay by the pool, work out, or do Disneyland. This morning, I went to Disneyland with my Uncle Ken and we went on all the big rides and had luch by noon. When the girls get off around 4, we are all going to go back and play the rest of the day. Rebecca is working hard and I am playing hard. It is amazing how three days can really take you away and give you some perspective. I will try and get some pictures of Christmas up once I return home. Have a great 2007 everyone and let us know how you are doing.

Resting in Disneyland (Robb)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new dedon blog post! Yea! I guess it takes 100o miles between you and your children to get you to sit down and update the world!