Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Happy 15 years honey!

This year, Rebecca and I had our 15th Anniversary and we decided to spend the evening with the kids at the park. I brought lots of good food and some good desserts, and we had a picnic, played boccie ball, and enjoyed the nice weather. We had both thought we would be on a cruise for our 15th Anniversary, but life throws you funny curve balls. We did have a nice time with the kids though. This shot was a self-portrait, which yes, I know makes my nose look big. But, it makes Rebecca shine, so I decided to go with this one.



We were trying to tell the kids what we would be doing out to dinner for our anniversary and they thought it was funny that we would want to take a long time to eat and enjoy our food. Jonah eats like a shark, swallowing everything whole.









More beautiful than the day we got married. Doesn't look like she has aged at all. I on the other hand, am carrying all the grey hairs for the both of us. She says it looks distinguished, but secretly she is happy to have dodged that bullet.










Kind of corny, I know.












Pretty good boccie ball player. I little scary allowing all the kids to have two large, heavy, balls to throw around, but no one got hurt.












Noah, always picking the color red, did pretty well and won two rounds.


























One of the rare moments when the kids weren't moving and I could actually get a shot of Jacob and Noah together.

















Had to take a couple of these to get one where Rebecca wasn't tripping as she jumped into her seat.











I got a pair of sun glasses from Rebecca. Those of you who know me well, know that I lose, sit on, and otherwise crush most sun glasses that I own. Rebecca never spends more than $5 on glasses for me because I can't keep track of them. Just in June, I put them on the top of the car in Moses Lake and drove off with them sliding off the roof. Rebecca turned and gave me the look. Anyway, she bought me $15 sun glasses (One dollar per year of our marriage). I have yet to break or crush them. Cross your fingers.


























Kids down at the Lake. They love water.















We had a really nice time with out kids that evening and they were excited to be included in celebrating 15 years of marriage. I love you honey and can't believe we have survived this many years already. To many more.










No comments: