Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rebecca turns 34, September 13, 2008


Sarah, Josh, her parents, Hannah, Rebecca and I went out to dinner in Seattle at the Melting Pot. It is a great f0ndue place that takes 2-3 hours to eat dinner. We got two or three different cheese fondue's, three different broths/oil to cook the meat in, and then three different desserts. It was incredible and a lot of fun. Talk about overeating, this is the place to go.







I love snapping pictures when no one is ready. I think it really gives a good shot of what goes on before the perfect picture. I am sure they will all kill me for taking this, but since I take the picture and post them, it is up to me.









Here is a bad picture of the dessert that we dipped in chocolate. It was the best part of the dinner, I thought. How can you go wrong dipping brownies in dark chocolate, chocolate/peanut butter mix, and s'more?










Here is a picture of Mark and Sarah (Reba's dad and prego sis) through the smoke of the fondue pots.












We had a great time and were excited to get a good picture of all the adults. It is more rare that we go out to dinner without the kids, so we took advantage and snapped a couple. Even though Sarah is the one who is 9 months prego, we all left the restaurant with a food baby.

HAPPY 34TH HONEY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!
I am so sorry I missed it. Wow 34! Now wonder you are so wise. Don't they say you get smarter with age? I will see you soon!!!