Sunday, September 28, 2008

Farming on Bainbridge Island

We headed over to a farm on Bainbridge Island today that was having an all day event where they had rides, food, music, and incredible sunny skies. Kind of a rare thing for September 28th. We met my sister and her kids and had a great time. It was an enormous piece of property with apple trees and big open spaces for the kids to run. Most of all, it was free, which is always a bonus.






I think the kids liked the big swing and the tractor rides the most.












Here are their cousins, Isabelle, Nolan and Sophia. When all six of them are together, they have a great time. They are a force to be reckoned with as a group.










It is always nice to see a little bit of love instead of fighting while waiting in line for the rides.












Sophia is my little cute niece who has me wrapped around her finger. I slip her candy any time I can. It is probably why she always gets all excited when she sees me. She is very independent and knows what she wants. Got to love it. I pushed her on the swing and she had a great time. If I would have let go, she would have flipped over, so I held tight.






Noah had a great time on the swing. All they could say is higher and faster. I love this shot of Noah.











This was the slide that they rigged up. It dropped you off into a big pile of hay. After the hay fights, they all were itchy. All the parents looked at them and said, "Yeah, that's what happens when you throw hay at each other."











Jonah and Isabelle didn't even know why we were laughing at this picture.












This was one of the tractor rides that they all had a blast doing.












Drinking apple cider at the end of a good day hits the spot. They were all tired and hungry. Great day!








No comments: