Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day 2008!

It was beautiful Christmas Eve and morning with more snow that fell. Christmas Eve we went to my sister's house and celebrated with my parents. It was relaxing and the kids had a great time.










One of our trees snapped from the weight of the snow. It was the nice tree that in the summer shaded the sand box. What can you do?











My parents at my sister's house.













These are all the cousins that were there Christmas Eve. They were so excited to open gifts.











Jacob got this building set from Grandma and Grandpa. He loves building things and it looks like you can do so many different things with it.












Jonah asked for a coat from my parents and he got one. He loves it. He wore it all Christmas morning also.











Noah picked Nolan this year and Rebecca made him a hat that says his name on it.












Christmas morning, Rebecca's sister and brother in law came over with baby Thomas. We put him under the tree. I think he was a little shell shocked by all the lights and gifts.











Nice picture of me after putting chocolate in my mouth from my stocking. I always love playing with the kids' toys. That is the most fun. I also got the set of Star Wars movies, so Jacob and I slipped away mid day and watched episode I. It was great to kick back and watch a movie. Then we also played some Wii.







Jacob giving a Kindergarten book he wrapped up for Thomas. A little too young at this point, but never too late to start I guess.









Noah went shopping for a green necklace for Rebecca, and he sure found one. I told Rebecca it was too bad we didn't have church today, because she could wear it proudly. She gave me the eye on that comment. It was very cute because Noah said that he got it because green is her favorite color.







Here is the necklace on. I thought it was perfect with the pink robe.










All the kids made gifts for each other this year so that they had to really think about their brothers and figure out what they would like. Jacob made a stand for lollipops and gave them to both brothers. They thought this was great.









Here is Noah stand. It fell over before so some of the lollipops were on the floor.













Aunt Hannah playing baby duty with Thomas.













I actually can't remember now what they were opening, but it was a gift for all the boys. Aunt Sarah and Uncle Josh got a Wii for the family gift this year. The kids were beside themselves.










Here is Uncle Josh and Noah (with his shirt off) playing boxing.












Grandpa Doug showing Jonah how his remote helicopter worked. I have to say, it is very cool because you can fly it around the house. I sure have a lot of gifts to try after the kids go to bed at night.










In the afternoon, my parents came over and Rebecca's Aunt Nancy and uncle Owen and her cousin, Amanda. It was great to see everyone and nice that we didn't have to go off anywhere that day.








Jacob got a globe from Grandpa and Grandma that glows with the constellations at night. He loved it. Last night, he had it on in his room just staring for awhile. Nice gift.










And here are the kids with the Wii remotes. Noah is red, Jonah is green, and Jacob is blue. Now there will be no fighting, right? We'll see. Today we are just hanging out in our pajamas and looking and playing with our toys. Have a great day after Christmas.
The LeRoys



















2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey! Merry Christmas! We received a wii too from the auntie and uncle! Adam and I played it after the kids went to bed last night! :) Angela

Wendy said...

Robb - didn't you have a coat just like the one that Jonah got for Christmas? I swear...I had a flashback to you wearing a coat like that!