Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Fall work day

Noah took this picture of me--great job. It is nerve racking to give your camera to a 5 year old, but they have to learn some how. I had the strap around his neck and both hands on the camera. You can tell by the forced smile how nervous I was.









All of the kids wanted to help with raking leaves the other day so they all pitched in. Noah is a very hard worker. He probably is the one who will stick with a job the longest out of all three of the boys.























Once Jonah came onto the scene, all of the dynamics changed. The competition began for who could rake the most leaves--I liked that!











Jonah, although helpful, did a great job pulling more leaves down from the tree. Even though the yard looks about the same, they were proud of themselves. Hey, life is messy.



2 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow! You really do have a lot of leaves. Sorry we were not closer we could have helped out. I am now done raking for the year.

Angela said...

LOVE the rake in the trees! :) Robb...you crack me up!