Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year, 2008!


Rare this year, but we were able to go out with family and friends for New Years Eve. My parents had offered to take care of all three boys plus my sisters' three kids. They had a under 8 rock'in new years eve at around 9;00 p.m. My sister and I couldn't believe when they offered, but quickly took them up on it. We went out with friends Amy and Brian and my sister and brother-in-law. We all went out to dinner at Anthony's on the water and had a nice, 2 1/2 hour dinner. It was great to dine slowly. Then, we were off to meet Rebecca's sisters and brother in law, Josh to see some comedians.

Stacy, Amy, and Rebecca out by the water after dinner. The last time we went out with Amy and Brian, they were both pregnant with our now four year olds. That is pretty pathetic if you ask me. We had a lot of fun together catching up.









It is such a rare event that we get to dine alone with my sister and brother-in-law, without children. If we do go out, all 10 of us, we end up managing the children and never get a chance to really talk. We also decided to take advantage of a picture. Look at all of our big smiles.








Stacy, Amy, and Rebecca at the pub we went to afterwards. We got there a little bit late due to the long dinner. Brian and Tom were worried they would be targeted by the comedian as we walked in late to out table--no such luck.









Seems like this hat was being passed around all night long. I think each one of us got caught wearing it at different times. Goofy picture of me.










Hannah, Rebecca, and Sarah--all sisters. It was great to be out with all of them. This is a rare event also. Out with the sisters without children. Great music and laughter. Nice hats.











More of a dazed picture that is fun to get of my sister whenever I can. By this time, the loud music had been getting to her. Meanwhile, the kids were eating ice cream and making noise on the front deck of my parents home. They kids had so much fun without us. They got to do so much more with grandma and grandpa which is kind of the point. Hope you all have a blessed 2008.

The LeRoy Family

2 comments:

Kendra Field said...

I'm jealous! :)

Anonymous said...

OK........Time to update!